All of the buzz this month will be about New Year’s Resolutions. Eat healthier, eat locally grown, get more exercise, be more organized, get together more with friends, and more!
According to usa.gov – these are the top Resolutions:
Lose Weight Volunteer to Help Others
Quit Smoking Get a Better Education
Get a Better Job Save Money Get Fit
Eat Healthy Food Manage Stress
Drink Less Alcohol Manage Debt
Take a Trip Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle
Did you know eating cupcakes can help with a lot of those resolutions? Cupcakes can get a bad wrap, but we’re here to help you reach your goals!
Our Cupping Cakes are made with love, and a lot of great local ingredients. Here are a few fun and healthy factoids on our Cupping Cakes:
– We make healthy substitutions that don’t sacrifice quality or taste. Did you know you can switch out the vegetable oil for apple sauce?
– We use local fruits in our batters, frostings, and fillings. Most of the jams we use are homemade in-house.
– One of the main ingredients in a red velvet cupcake is buttermilk – buttermilk is lower in fat than regular butter or whole milk and supplies vitamins and minerals. The cake also contains a small amount of cocoa – which we know is good for you in small doses.
– We have a handful of alternatives to traditional powdered sugar buttercream, healthier and just as delicious.
– Have an alternative food choice, like going gluten-free? Let us know and we can create a perfect treat for you.
– Save money by purchasing one cupcake from us, instead of a big container of processed snacks at the store. It’s a perfect sized treat!
– Want to help out others? Why not treat your employees or co-workers to a tasty cupcake one day?
– Need to motivate or reward yourself for a great week/month or meeting your goals? Why not a cupcake? It’s great for portion-control.
– All of our to-go containers are recyclable, and we also offer a reusable tote to take home.
– Manage stress by rewarding yourself at an end of a tough week!
– Want to take a day-trip or maybe go on a walk with friends? Cupcakes are great for outdoor events, since it’s very easy cleanup.
Contact us today for your specialty order!